Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Two Quick Things

I have to go to work, so I'll make this brief.

1. 320x480.com looks like it might turn into something some day. Some other sites with iPhone wallpapers had promise but I didn't see anything that made my sticker peck out, so I guess I'll have to rely on my own photos for now.

2. I gotta tell you that this is blog is a hoot. All four (five when Cooper shows up) of my readers are awesome. My own personal red phone to D/FW. I almost feel like I oughta embed the Stevie Ray Vaughan song in the site. I'm hoping to branch out some day; maybe pick up a reader in San Antonio and a couple in Houston and Amarillo.

Hmmph. Gotta be in the classroom today. 18 people who know the material better than I do, know me and all my hot buttons, and don't want to be there. No, I'm not allowed to carry the Beretta. Thank God the money's almost enough.