Friday, January 12, 2007

Month of Apple Bugs Update.

I momentarily posted that there was only one bug introduced for the MOAB. On further review, there are eleven. An anonymous reader sent a comment that there were eleven bugs. I don't know where that comment went. I thought I published a comment from "anonymous", but since I trashed the original post the comment seems to have vanished.

I actually spent five of my precious minutes looking for this site. Okay, four of those minutes were spent making a fresh cup of coffee but still, they go in the book as research minutes. Just so you know. This exhausts my research time for the entire month. Consequently, there will be no more facts presented that cannot be accidentally verified or just made up on the fly. I just don't have time.

Other "facts" that I may (or may not) have reported that are unsubstantiated include:

The iPhone cures cataracts.

Steve Jobs is the odds on favorite to take the Miami Dolphins head coaching position.

Seattle Seahawks 34 | Chicago Bears 10

If you concentrate really hard and stare at your fingernails long enough, they will grow.

Someone ate the last bag of popcorn in the cupboard and didn't put it on the grocery list.

A watched pot will boil just fine if you apply sufficient heat.


To the anonymous commenter: Thank you. I wouldn't want to be accused of irresponsible journalism. Actually, I don't want to be accused of any kind of journalism. I'm just a delinquent with passable writing skills and an internet connection, not a journalist. Sorry I lost your comment. I really didn't mean to.

I like to think of my behavior in the sixties as a "learning experience." Then again, I like to think of anything stupid I’ve done as a "learning experience." It makes me feel less stupid. -P.J. O’Rourke