Friday, February 01, 2008

Happy Trails

The Crazy Apple Rumors Site is going away.

That sucks on many levels. The posts were fun to read and almost accidentally insightful. The commenters on that site made it even more fun.

I'll miss CARS. It leaves me with a couple of questions, though.

How much did they pay you?

Did you tell them about me?

I'm willing to deny having any sources inside Apple and pull the plug for, oh, say, a couple of mortgage payments.

So long, John. Don't be a stranger.

Now the mushy part.....

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And the rain fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

Okay, I'm done.

Late note: I have invited Mr. Moltz to share any rumors he feels need airing, any time he wants. He hasn't answered, but I think we can rest comfortable in the knowledge that my email program still looks like it sends stuff.