Monday, February 05, 2007

Vista Update

Huh. Nothing. Okay. Skip that.

Apple Update

Apple, Inc. and Apple Corps make nicey-nice.

Cool. Now that I've bought Beatles songs on vinyl albums, eight-tracks, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, and two at a time on 45s I can buy the songs one at a time again @ $0.99 a song.

Over the years, I'm pretty sure I've bought Sir Paul at least one giant economy size bag of primo weed out of my own meager wages. Oh well.

Candy Bar Update

For the record:

If I had been eating a Snickers bar when the Superbowl ad aired, I would have spit it out.

Snickers ads have been getting progressively weirder for quite a while. Silly weird, but just weird. As of Sunday, the sight of a Snickers bar will, for the rest of my life make me think, "EEEEEeeeeeeeewww."

Good night Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.