Hey. In case you didn't notice, everybody is using the iPhone as an analog to everything.
1. The iPhone is selling well. This means that:
- The American consumer is stupid.
- Apple is brilliant.
- Steve Jobs is P.T. Barnum reincarnated.
- Gens X and Y are tossing their retirements down the crapper for instant gratification.
- All of the above.
2. Reviewers are raving about the iPhone, because:
- They want to curry favor with His Steveness.
- They're shills on the Apple payroll.
- They've been taken in by the Reality Distortion Field
- They really don't know anything about tech.
- The iPhone is really awesome.
3. The iPhone is:
- A slickly packaged toy.
- Disabled because it only works with AT&T
- Disabled because everyone who wants to can't write a lame Tetris knock-off for it.
- An overhyped piece of shit.
- Selling faster than Viagra in a 'clothing optional' rest home.
Hey! Dumbass analysts, pundits and prognosticators! Apple is about to take over the world of tech. In case you guys missed it, Apple invented personal computing some thirty-one years ago. Steve Jobs has a road map for where we're going with all this stuff. By the time all you "tech experts" figure out what happened, Apple will be trading at (split unadjusted) $1000/share and the entire non-construction-or-steel-producing business world will be begging for the opportunity to kiss El Jobso's little red Levi's tag.
You read it here first, folks.