Saturday, March 01, 2008

Live. From Spokane, Washington

I'm at my daughter's apartment in Spokane. I'm using her 20" iMac. For the record. This thing is sweet. She has IPA in the fridge. I don't have any Mac stuff to blather about today.


I just taught Jasmine (my kid) how to make homemade blue cheese dressing.

1 quart of mayo
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of Tabasco sauce
3 - 4 oz. packages of blue cheese, crumbled
1- 4 oz. package of blue cheese, liquefied.

Mix all the ingredients except the liquefied blue cheese. After everything else is blended, fold in the liquefied blue cheese and continue blending for about five minutes.

Put it all in jars in the fridge. It keeps getting better for about a week.

That's all.

Peace.