Monday, September 03, 2007

Ack. Thpt.

I'm taking a moment to use my good friend Bob's HP to type a quick note. doing this blog from a PC just feels wrong.

I've discovered that I cannot blog from my iPhone. I mean, I probably could, but it's difficult to type on that little keyboard sober. It's my birthday, so sober is hardly an option. I'm reasonably sure I could not even produce my normal low quality of gobbledy-gook with the iPhone within the confines of the battery life. Not after several glasses of locally brewed IPA, anyway.

On the other hand, I am finding it more and more difficult to remember what life was like before my iPhone. I'll catalog it's pluses and minuses in a few days, but I can tell you right now - after only using it for a week - it's worth the money. It lives up to the hype. I don't do text messaging. Never have, so I won't miss that part anyway. The thing does everything just like on TV.

I've noticed that it generates a fair amount of heat. Although I don't think you can substitute it for a can of Sterno under a chafing dish. It gets warm in my pocket, but not uncomfortably warm. Okay. That's enough.

Homemade meatballs, homemade pasta, and marinara made from home grown tomatoes for dinner. Happy birthday to me....

Ooops. Beer's empty.