Monday, November 05, 2007

Going Underground

Okay, kids, this is it. This is the last week of rehearsal. Friday night we open Peter Pan. Get your tickets (no, I don't know how to get tickets. I'm just a pirate).

It's going to be a slow week anyway. Everybody will be trying out Eve Online to see what all the fuss is about.

See ya next week.

Update: If you'll be in the Pacific Northwest in the next couple of weeks, and you want to see me making an ass of myself in public (as opposed to just a journal of same): Go to www.rloc.org for ticket info.

It's gonna be a great show.

Clarification: Rehearsals are from 5 PM to 11 PM PST for the next four days.

Note: Several news services are reporting the imminent demise of Apple because of a few people having trouble with version 1.0 of Leopard. I'm not selling any shares.