Saturday, October 13, 2007

Just a Quick One

I've been editing my wifey's book all day, so I haven't paid any attention to the world around me. I got my daily update from Slashdot. A quick scan validates that Vista sucks. Apparently some European country is advising people to ask for XP when they buy a new computer. I don't know why you'd do that, personally. If you buy a decent computer, it comes with a great OS already installed, plus the latest version of GarageBand.

Hey, maybe Al Gore could be Hillary's running mate.

I had an idea that might be cool. How about if the price of .mac included all the OS and iLife upgrades. Now that would be worth $99/year. I'll bet you a plate of deviled eggs the switchboard would light up for .mac as soon as that deal hit the street. Just sayin'.

I don't know if El Jobso checks out this humble blog or not, but if he does: Hi, Steve!

Okay, that's enough.

I need my beauty rest. In fact I'm probably more in need of beauty rest than any other heterosexual male in my weight class on this continent.