Saturday, October 27, 2007

Huh.

Well, the most important thing I notice early about Leopard is....

Nothing.

No hitches, no glitches, no extra stuff to do. It just works.

It looks like there are some things I have to go play with. Spaces looks interesting. I have to buy a bigger external drive. I'll get to that this afternoon. It seems a little faster than Tiger. Not frighteningly faster, just less hesitant in places.

I'll go look at some sites and see what I should be diddling with to make it more fun, but for now, it looks cooler than Tiger in some places and just the same in others.

I'm digging it. One minor annoyance. The menu bar translucency is a little odd. It lets the ID of the MacDesktops picture show through just a smidgeon. It isn't a problem, and I'm sure I'll get used to it in time, but it is a little bit of a "Meh, we could do without that."

I have to eat breakfast and move sets. Yay.