Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Unanswered Question.

There are a lot of questions I have that were not answered by the WWDC Keynote address yesterday.

Who is Fake Steve Jobs. I believe it's Phil Schiller. Have you ever seen them together?

How will the iPhone interact with my existing phone system?
Will there be an iPhone SE? An iPhone II? iPhone Pro? Nano? Mini? Micro?

What is the name of this symbol?: ⌘

Creamy or crunchy?

Paper or plastic?

Regular or Decaf?

Soup or salad?

Smoking or non-smoking?

Coke or Pepsi?

If a large number of us accept the near-certainty that the planet is about to spontaneously combust as a result of heedless herds of soccer-moms in Lincoln Navigators, would Greenpeace kindly shut the hell up?

Will there be a Linux version of Safari? I don't actually care. I'm not geeky enough for Linux. I just hope the "Free the Software" crowd starts chanting for it. They're so cute when they throw their little tantrums.

Of the two, I think PC guy is a lot more fun. Sometimes I'd like to stomp on Mac guy's instep for being such a smug fuck. Does that make me some kind of renegade?

Is Raw Benderly George Ou?

Is George Ou John Dvorak?

Is Paul Thurott John Dvorak and Raw Benderly?

I wonder if at the party His Steveness went to they had vegetarian pizza with anchovies.

I wonder if (when) Apple will introduce iLife for the PC?

When will Apple and Dell announce a merger?

And what will become of little Susie?