Sunday, December 02, 2007

Bye, now...

NBC has left the iTunes lineup of TV shows.

NBC, you might remember, is a broadcast television network. Their ratings (4th out of 4) put them just behind Pluto in terms of visibility on a clear night.

So, if you're looking for quality entertainment at the iTunes store, you no longer have to stumble over NBC's crap to get to something you might want to watch. They have a site (I think it's NBC.com, but I'm not sure) where you can watch Chuck, with commercials. No thanks.

There is one good thing I can think to say about NBC. Although Football Night in America is by far the most tasteless, forced, and contrived non-professional-wrestling sports program I've ever watched, at least NBC has the common decency not to let Chris Collinsworth and Bryant Gumbel into the broadcast booth at the game.

The Seahawks play the Eagles, in Philly, in a little over two hours. I'll bet on the Hawks, but I'm taking the spread.