Friday, August 17, 2007

Buy More Apple

Really. I'm serious. I know things that most people don't know.

The atomic number of Uranium is 92.

The Capital of Oregon is Salem.

43 is a prime number.

Deglazing is the use of meat sediments in a pan to make a gravy or sauce.

It takes 10 gallons of fermented corn to make a gallon of moonshine.

The average rainfall in the Amazon Basin is 80 inches (about two meters) per year.


So, when I say you should buy more shares of Apple, I'm not just talking, dammit. I'm typing, too.

Here's something else to keep in mind: The most common fiber used in carpet is nylon.

These are all better reasons to buy Apple than any of the reasons (0) that I've found for the big sell-off yesterday.

Now, if you'll all excuse me, I'm going to see if I can beat my old Bookworm score.