Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tag?

Okay. I'll play. I've been tagged by Cooper over at SuperConductor. Apparently the rules of this silly game are to reveal eight odd facts about yourself. I can do that.

1. I absolutely cannot grasp the importance of lowering a toilet seat or making a bed.

2. New York Cheesecake. Plain. Any adulteration is heresy.

3. My iTunes playlist has Jazz, Classical, Rock, Rap, Blues, Motown, Country, and Gregorian Chants. Sometimes I listen to ZZ Top in between Beethoven and Pete Fountain, all with equal enthusiasm.

4. I sing along with every song Aretha Franklin sings - especially Freeway of Love. I am a rotten singer.

5. I have 25 Hawaiian shirts - two with pink flamingoes.

6. I married my high school sweetheart, 26 years ago. Still married.

7. My personal heroes are Albert Einstein and Dave Barry.

8. I never watch commercials except during the SuperBowl.

There's more, but this is a family blog.

Tagging: baxtrice, timmargh, digital cowboy